Tips and resources to support your mental health and wellbeing.
This Coping Calendar has 30 suggested actions to look after ourselves and each other as we face this global crisis together.
How to take care of your mental health
- Stay connected — keep in touch by phone, social media or video calls
- Keep moving — exercise to relieve stress
- Stick to a routine — keep regular sleeping and eating patterns
- Switch off — take a break from the news if it feels overwhelming
- Reach out — activate your support network or reach out for professional help (link back to Singleton Council crisis contacts)
Resources and helpful websites