Submitting a Tender to Council
Council publishes a range of tenders throughout the year, utilising a number of procurement tools to promote public tenders, such as VendorPanel, Tenderlink and Procurement Aggregators.
If you are interested in doing business with Council, we encourage you to register with the above online tools to learn more about upcoming procurement activities.
The submission of a tender to Council is a competitive process managed through Tenderlink. For a list of Council’s current tenders, visit the Tenderlink website.
Important points to remember:
- Read through the tender schedule instructions carefully.
- Give yourself plenty of time to submit. We suggest uploading your submission several hours before the deadline.
- Ask questions – contact us on T 02 6578 7290 or email your questions to E email@example.com
- Contact Tenderlink on T 1800 233 533 if you need assistance uploading your submission.
We are committed to undertake procurement activities in a fair and ethical manner, and to ensure that the best value for money is obtained. All our procurement activities are conducted in accordance with our Procurement Policy.
We generally need our suppliers to meet the following requirements:
- $20 million Public Liability Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance for all employees
- Other insurances where appropriate
- Documented Work Health and Safety and Environmental Management Systems
You can view our most recent List of Tenders Received and browse our current Council contracts via our Contracts Register
Click here to review our tender process.
Click here to view our statement of business ethics.