Flood Impact and Business Support
If your business has been impacted by the July 2022 floods there is help at hand.
Advice in preparation for applications
When practical and safe to do so:
- Take photographs of visible damage, keep a list of the direct damage and costs associated with repair or restoration.
- Keep documents to support each items such as quotes and invoices.
Virtual Business Advisor Services
Strengthening Business Program - Supporting Flood-Impacted Businesses in Singleton
Providing specialist business advisor to support flood impacted businesses the Strengthening Business program offers a facilitation service which will connect you to a dedicated facilitator who:
- Is a local, independent expert, with private sector expertise
- Has extensive networks across national, state and local government
- Understands your region
- Help you navigate the grants available.
Your facilitator will work with you to address the challenges and opportunities your business now faces in the community. You'll get a roadmap with strategies and goals to achieve in the immediate, medium and long term.
Click on this link to book a virtual 30 minute appointment with a Strengthening Business Advisor.
This service is funded by the Australian Government.
To read about the program, click here.
Rural Financial Counselling Service
Based at Business Singleton in Singleton town centre, this service supports primary producers, farmers and small businesses on business financial matters.
They can assist with a range of services including:
- Check the financial health of business and understand the business financial position
- Help understanding short- and long-term impacts of this disaster on the business financial position
- Help them finding any government grant, loan or other funding program available to support their farm business and navigate them through this process
- Assist them to review and develop revised business financial strategies & goals
- Help them generating their projected cash flow, creating budgets and business plans
Contact the Rural Financial Counselling Service on:
T 1800 344 090
This service is funded by the Australian and New South Wales Governments.