Political Donations

Anyone making planning applications or submissions is required to disclose any reportable political donations or gifts at the time of making the application or submission. You must complete the political disclosure form if you have made any reportable political donations.

For information on reportable donations refer to the Section 147 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979. Council maintains a register of all disclosures of political donations.

Disclosure of political donations by Councillors

To view disclosures of political donations lodged by Councillors, please visit the Electoral Funding Authority Website.