Section 603 Rating Certificate
A Section 603 Rating Certificate specifies any outstanding rates, charges and debts payable to Council in relation to a property.
You may apply for a Section 603 Certificate at any time, but a certificate is often needed before a property settlement.
A Section 603 Certificate provides information relating to the property, such as:
- legal description of the property
- owner's name
- property number and address
- outstanding rates and charges against the property
- rates and charges levied for the current year
- outstanding water account usage charges