We’re bringing Council to you!
Council Kiosk is our mobile administration office that will visit a number of locations across our local government area throughout the year, so we can meet with you for Council services and talk about what’s happening in your neighbourhood.
Jerrys Plains Kiosk
10am - 4.30pm
17 August 2023
We will bring a range of services + activities including:
- Face-to-face service to make a payment, updating details, animal registrations
- Find out information about what’s happening in your area
- Jerrys Plains Streetscape Design consultation
- Careers at Council
- Grant information + applications
- Development Application (DA) enquiries
- Emergency management information
- Get involved in a range of workshops, including arts + culture
- Learn about sustainability
Everyone is invited to come along!