We’re bringing Council to you!
Council Kiosk is our mobile Administration office that will visit a number of locations across our local government area throughout the year, so we can meet with you for Council services and talk about what’s happening in your neighbourhood.
Jerrys Plains Kiosk
10am - 5pm
27 July 2023
Our first stop is Jerrys Plains on 27 July 2023 from 10am - 5pm where there’ll be a range of services and activities including:
- Face-to-face service to make a payment, complete forms and ask questions
- Find out information about Council or learn more about what’s happening in your area
- Have a cup of tea and chat with Councillors and Council staff
- Get involved in a range of workshops, including arts + culture and how to make your home more sustainable
- Bring the kids for an extra special Storytime
- Pick up Library items
- Provide feedback and input
Everyone is invited to come along!