Switch Up Your Business Program
Would you like to improve your business’s digital capabilities but are not sure where to start?
Book your free online session with a business specialist who will assess your business and then provide a free digital roadmap report with steps on how to improve.
The specialist will work with you to create a unique plan for your business and help you better connect with your customers.
How does the program work?
- Assessment: Undergo a one-to-one online session with a business specialist to identify the best digital solutions for your business
- Roadmap: You will receive a comprehensive digital roadmap which will outline the steps your business can take to improve your digital capabilities
Lighthouse Project: You will receive an initial lighthouse project recommendation to get you underway.
Apply for Funding: You can apply to have your initial project recommendation funded and implemented. Some examples of projects you can apply for funding for include a one-page mobile optimised website, social media setup/alignment or e-commerce set-up. The specialist will work with you to determine the best digital solutions for your business.
Funding is limited and will be discussed, agreed and allocated to a project during your session. This funding is not in the form of cash but a digital voucher that accesses specific digital products and services that the business assessment and business owner identifies as a priority.
Who is the program for?
Switch Up Your Business is for you if any of the following apply:
- Your business doesn’t have a website
- You aren’t sure whether your existing website or social media is hitting the mark
- You are interested in finding digital business solutions to work smarter and save time
- You would like to sell your products and services online
- You want to drive customer loyalty by better engaging with your customers online
Is my business eligible for the program?
To be eligible businesses must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- This program is only available to businesses registered or with a trading address in the Singleton local government area.
- Businesses must detail the areas they want to develop.
- Businesses must have an Australian registered ABN
The Switch Up Your Business program is run in partnership between Singleton Council and Business Singleton (formerly Singleton Business Chamber) to help businesses in the Singleton local government area improve their digital maturity. It is funded by the NSW Government Resources for Regions program.
We are currently onboarding the final participants for this program however if you would still like to register your interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you should a place become available in the future.
Want to talk to someone about the program?
Call us on 02 6578 7590 or email us at email@example.com to speak to Singleton Council's Industry Development Officer.
To receive information about business support programs, grants, upcoming opportunities and events in Singleton and across the Hunter, click here to subscribe to our monthly business email newsletter.