Water and Sewer Connections

Council’s Water and Sewer Group installs, modifies and maintains all of the meter and unmetered services connected directly to the mains within the Singleton Local Government area. As a property owner you are responsible for the maintenance and repair of all water and sewer pipes within your property.

If you are building a new house or residential dwelling, and need to connect to our water and sewer services, you will need to apply for a water or sewer service connection and pay the appropriate fees and charges.