Report an issue to Singleton Council

If you've seen something that's not quite right, let us know so we can address it.

  • If it is an emergency please call 000
  • If it is urgent where public safety may be at risk please phone us on 02 6578 7290 (24 Hours)

For everything else the following form ensures we have the right information to investigate and get the issue addressed. In most cases, including a photo is the easiest and quickest way to notify us of issues that need addressing.

The sooner we know, the sooner we can act.