Become a Member
Membership is free to everyone who lives in, works in or visits the Singleton area.
You can become a member by visiting the library or join online.
Members who join online must show proof of address in order to be able to borrow physically in the Library
Library members can borrow and return items, suggest items for purchase and reserve items for collection.
As a member you can borrow or download items. If you can't return the items in time, contact the library to extend your loan. NOTE - items which are reserved for another customer are not able to be renewed.
Terms + Conditions
- Loan Limit - Unlimited
- Borrowing Period - 3 Weeks
- Renewals Allowed - 2
- Fees are charged for lost, stolen or damaged items, replacement Library cards + reserves.
- Under 16 yrs - Parents / Guardians are responsible for the items issued to their child’s card. When joining the library, those under the age of 16 will require a parent’s / guardian’s signature.
- Library staff are not responsible for deciding what resources young people use or access, including use of the Internet.
- Library staff are also not responsible for the supervision of children + young adults in the library.
- All users of our Internet services must be members. It’s FREE to join and takes 5 minutes.
- Please inform us of any change to your contact details.
- Wifi + Internet access is free of charge.
- Printing and scanning services have charges associated.