Singleton Sports Council have partnered with Sports Community to provide all our affiliated clubs and their volunteers with training, support and club management resources to make it easier for you to successfully run your club.
It costs just $50 to access the resources.
What is a Sports Community Membership?
Club Spot is an online resource service, designed specifically for club volunteers. Club Spot contains hundreds of step-by-step checklists, training videos, templates and policies and procedures, all created to make your club role easier.
Club Spot will help you:
- Become a successful president, secretary, treasurer or general committee member
- Raise funds more easily through sponsorship, grants, social events or new fundraising ideas
- Coordinate your club’s social media, website, communication or marketing strategy
- Run effective committee meetings or Annual General Meeting
- Access restricted pages of the Sports Community website, also including an Singleton Shire Sports Council member’s page - a place where you can access resources that are specific to the clubs and volunteers of Singleton Shire Sports Council
The resources provided can be used by anyone who is a part of a sports club, especially volunteers. The resources provided are specifically written for:
- Grants Coordinators
- Sponsorship Coordinators
- Fundraising Coordinators
- Committee members
- Marketing and Communications directors
- Social and Events Coordinators
What’s the value of becoming a Club Spot member?
Using the online training services will help you…
- Improve your time management
- Find the time to do each job properly
- Find your work/life balance
- Not spend your own money when financing sports club costs
- Obtain sponsors
- Become a confident volunteer in your role
- Write grants and actually get them
Register your Community Membership