Singleton's town centre is brought to light with the Singleton Firelight Festival each May with a festival of fire, music, food and family fun.
Ignite your curiosity with a packed program of vibrant fire performers, music and magic, interactive art, roving acts, delicious food and local beer, wines and spirits.
Firelight is a sensory delight for everyone from toddlers to teenagers with activities, music and interactive performances. The Laneway Bar provides over 18’s a moody refuge with lights, liquor and chill vibes.
2024 event details
Firelight will return to Singleton on Saturday 4 May 2024 from 5.30 - 9.30pm.
The following roads will be closed to traffic on Saturday 4 May 2024 from 1pm until approximately 11pm:
- John Street between York Street and Pitt Street
- Burns Lane between John Street and the entrance road to the Ampol petrol station located off Burns Lane
- Pitt Street between John Street and Laurel Lane
- Castlereagh Street between John Street and Laurel Lane
- The two council car parks to the east of Burns Lane