Our website aims to meet the principles and standards outlined in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0.
This includes the following:
- Writing content that's readable and understandable, using plain English where possible.
- Making it easier for users to see and interact with content by allowing users to change the text size, and navigate pages using their keyboard.
- Providing captions for all image and video content.
- Providing descriptive text alternatives for non-text content.
- Designing page structure with assistant technologies in mind.
- Ensuring page design avoids high contrast colours
- Helping users to navigate and find content as easily as possible.
If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us.
To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information. Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication.
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
Adobe Flash may be required to view certain videos that appear on this website.
Supported Assistive Technology
- Latest Version of JAWS for Windows
- Latest Version of NVDA for Windows
- Latest Version of VoiceOver for Mac OS X
- Keyboard-Only Navigation