What can I do?

The first step is to speak to the property owner directly. If this course of action does not resolve the problem, you should ensure the property in question meets the guidelines above, before reporting an overgrown property to Council. Council may not be able to assist if the property is not considered to be an unsafe or unhealthy environment.

Show All Answers

1. What is an Overgrown Property?
2. What can I do?
3. What can Council do?