Want to find out more?

Find out more on the NSW Health website about what building owners and occupiers can do for Legionnaires Disease Control. You can also access the NSW Public Health Act 2010 or the NSW Public Health Regulation 2012.

Show All Answers

1. How do I register a 'regulated system' with Council?
2. What is required for water treatment and servicing?
3. What is required if removing a water cooling system?
4. Want to find out more?