Business Relief and Rebuild Grant Fund
Singleton Council has achieved a funding grant of $100,000 from the BHP Vital Resources Fund to support a Business Relief and Rebuild Grant Fund for local businesses who have been ineligible for other sources of Government Funding.
This fund provides grants of between $2,000 - $10,000 available to Singleton LGA businesses to support essential businesses projects that are needed to ensure continuity during the relief and rebuild phases.
It is intended to assist with Defined projects that will help to support the survival and recovery of the business supporting areas including:
- Marketing and social media campaign funding to promote your business.
- Marketing consultancy or agency to promote your business.
- Creation or updating of website to attract new customers and communicate with existing customers.
- E-commerce website for additional revenue.
- Update branding, marketing and information materials.
- Purchase of stock or essential suppliers to keep your business running.
- Contact staff support to do business development or customer facing role to allow you to continue the business.
- Business training or cultural programs such as cashflow training, business recovery program development, culture and staffing management training, marketing training.
- Creation of internal technology support or system that allows your business to be more efficient or free you up to support your customers and sales.
- Development of an app, website or technology that allows you to service your customers better and re-invigorate sales.
- Creative solutions that contribute to cost savings or revenue generation to allow your business to survive.
- Purchase of equipment or supplies that will help you improve your sales, productivity or operational capacity.
The Business Relief and Rebuild Grant Fund in partnership with BHP Vital Resources Fund is specifically for businesses who have not been eligible for any other COVID-19 related government funding.
To be eligible, businesses will need to:
- Demonstrate a project that will help their business rebuild and recover
- Show they have not been eligible for other government funding
- Have their registered office / branch / entity physically located in the Singleton LGA
- Explain how the proposed project will directly benefit the Singleton economy and community
- Have current ABN and relevant insurances and if requested, can supply certificates on request
- Applicants must lodge a completed application using Singleton Council’s Application Form in accordance with the Guidelines
- Demonstrate the capacity to continue trading and have the ability to provide financials up to 30 April 2020 if requested
- Show how the project/service/activity must be consistent with the community values defined in the Singleton 2027 Community Strategic Plan
This grant fund will close on 31 July 2020.
Applications will be reviewed during July and successful applicants will be notified within 10 days of the closing date.
Projects must be started within one month of funding approval and completed by 28 February 2021.
HOW TO APPLY
Businesses can apply from the grant with the application form below. Applicants are encouraged to read the guidelines thoroughly.
Applications can be send via email to E email@example.com or by post to Singleton Council Business Relief and Rebuild Grant Fund, PO Box 314, Singleton NSW 2330 or deliver to the Singleton Council Administration building, Cnr Queen Street and Civic Avenue, Singleton. Late applications will not be considered.