You’ve made it this far and are now ready to lodge.
To avoid any delays in processing, please refer to the documentation below to guide you through the minimum requirements for lodgement and ensure all plans and documentation has been included. Note: a Council application form is no longer required as the NSW Portal produces an application form document from data input into the system in place of Council's form.
- Development Application Guide
- Development Application - Checklist
- Development Application - Matrix 1 - Dwelling and Ancillary
- Development Application - Matrix 2 - Other Development
- Development Application - Appendix A
- Development Application - Appendix B
- Fact Sheet - Statement of Environmental Effects
- Fact Sheet - Sheds in Residential Areas
- Fact Sheet - Dwelling Entitlement
- Fact Sheet - Temporary Events
- Heritage Development Guidelines
- Owner Consent Form
- Fee quote (can be obtained by contacting Council prior to lodgement)
From 1 July 2021, all applications must be lodged through the NSW Planning Portal by applying online to create an eplanning account.
Where an application does not meet the minimum requirements specified in Schedule 1 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulation 2000, the application will be returned. A letter will be issued outlining the additional information required to be submitted. Once all information outlined within the accompanying letter has been prepared, the application may be resubmitted on the NSW Planning Portal.
Obtaining a fee quote prior to your lodgement will assist with faster acceptance of your application. This can be obtained by calling Council's Planning and Regulatory Customer Service Officers on 02 6578 7290.
You will be contacted by Council's Planning and Regulatory Customer Service Officer for payment of fees when Council is ready to accept your application.
If you have previously obtained a fee quote please ensure you upload this with your other documentation on the NSW Planning Portal.
If you require assistance in regard to the NSW Planning Portal and documentation required you can contact Council's Planning and Regulatory Customer Service Officers on 02 6578 7290 or by visiting the Administration Building, Queen Street, Singleton between 8.30am to 4pm.