Meeting and training rooms
Singleton Council has a range of meeting and training rooms available to hire at our Library, Visitor Information Centre (VIC), Youth Venue and Civic Centre.
If you would like to hire a Council meeting or training room, you are required to submit a meeting room hire request forms. To access the form and complete it online, you will need to log in or create an account via our online services portal. Council has prepared a how to guide to assist customers in submitting their application.
Singleton Council (and associated venues) no longer offer on-site catering. The hirer is responsible for organising any catering that they wish to provide. For full details, please refer to the Terms and Conditions.
For all booking enquiries, please contact Customer Service on T 02 6578 7290
For detailed fee information, refer to Fees and Charges document (Page 30 – 31)
Singleton Library have the following rooms available to hire, 9am – 7pm, Monday to Friday and 9am – 2pm, Saturday (excluding advertised closures) room:
- Training Room seating up to 10 people at computers with a projector. No food or drink will be permitted in this room at any time.
- Meeting Room seating up to 30 people at 6 tables. Additional equipment subject to availability.
- Interview Room seating up to 12 people. Additional equipment subject to availability.
SINGLETON VISITOR INFORMATION CENTRE (VIC)
Singleton Visitor Information Centre offers a Board Room for hire. The Board Room is available to hire 9am – 5pm, 7 days a week (excluding advertised closures).
Room limits are as per Covid-19 regulations.
- Board Room seating up to 10 people around a large board table. This room comes complete with a Smart TV (with Bluetooth connectivity), laptop and small whiteboard.
Singleton Youth Venue have the following rooms available to hire, 9am – 6pm, Tuesday to Friday (excluding advertised closures):
- Auditorium Area seating up to 130 people (theatre style). This area comes complete with industry-standard lighting and sound equipment. Additional equipment subject to availability.
- Meeting Room seating up to 10 people with 5 computers available for use. Additional equipment subject to availability.
- Floating Office (Consultation) with 2 individual workstations. Additional equipment subject to availability.
- Consultation Room seating up to 10 people. This area is fitted with lounges and a sensory kit. Additional equipment subject to availability