Terms and Conditions
- This website is owned and managed by Singleton Council.
- The website is available for your use only on condition that you agree to these terms and conditions. By accessing/using the website, you are signifying that you agree to be bound by these terms.
- Singleton Council may revise and update these terms and conditions at any time. Your continued usage of the website after any changes to these terms and conditions will mean you accept those changes.
- The copyright for the content on this website is owned or licensed by Singleton Council and is protected under the Copyright Act 1968 (Courth) and by other copyright laws in both Australia and other countries. Application for permission to use any material on this site should be sent via email or addressed to:
The General Manager
PO Box 314
SINGLETON NSW 2330
- The website may contain links to third-party websites and resources (“linked sites”). These linked sites are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Singleton Council. Singleton Council makes no representations or warranties regarding the availability, correctness, accuracy, performance or quality of the linked site or any content, software, service or application found at any linked site.
- Singleton Council makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, security or timeliness of the content, information or services provided by the website and disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties’ rights, and fitness for a particular purpose.