Go To Search
How Do I
Is my property allowed to have a house built upon it?
Not all properties have a legal right to build a house upon them (dwelling entitlement). Dwelling Entitlements can be dependent upon such things as zoning, lot size and date of subdivision approval. The following form can be used to request a dwelling entitlement search for a property located within the Singleton Local Government Area (Please note: dwelling entitlement searches incur a fee in accordance with the Council's Fees and Charges Schedule): Application for a dwelling entitlement search form


Show All Answers

1. How do I track my DA?
2. How do I contact a Building Certifier/Plumbing Inspector?
3. Is my property allowed to have a house built upon it?
4. Is my land bushfire prone?
5. Do I need a pool fence?
6. When does an Owner Builder Permit apply?
7. What is Home Warranty Insurance and when does it apply?
8. What is Long Service Levy?

Singleton Council
PO Box 314 Singleton NSW 2330
Ph: 02 6578 7290