Go To Search
How Do I
Is my land bushfire prone?
For the purposes of development applications and complying development applications, "bushfire prone land" is land recorded for the time being as "bush fire prone land" on a bush fire prone land map for the area. For information about whether your property comprises vegetation constituting a bushfire hazard, contact the NSW Rural Fire Service.View Council's bushfire prone land map layer


Show All Answers

1. How do I track my DA?
2. How do I contact a Building Certifier/Plumbing Inspector?
3. Is my property allowed to have a house built upon it?
4. Is my land bushfire prone?
5. Do I need a pool fence?
6. When does an Owner Builder Permit apply?
7. What is Home Warranty Insurance and when does it apply?
8. What is Long Service Levy?

Singleton Council
PO Box 314 Singleton NSW 2330
Ph: 02 6578 7290